Discover the huge diversity of wildlife around the Cairngorms National Park
All inclusive wildlife tours, accommodation and food
Monday 25th - Friday 29th November 2019 - SPACES
Monday 16th - Friday 20th November 2020 - SPACES
- Led by Ewan Miles and co-led by John Miles
- All inclusive package holiday - food, accommodation and wildlife tours.
- A small group experience (max 5) for ethically sustainable wildlife watching.
- 4 nights at the Grant Arms Hotel, Speyside.
- 4 full day wildlife tours in and around the Cairngorms National Park.
- Target species include Ptarmigan, Capercaillie, Crested Tit, Mountain Hare, Snow Bunting, Golden Eagle and much more!
- Evening talks ran by BWWC (Bird Watching Wildlife Club)
- No 'single supplement' rate.
- Free transport available from Carlisle, Glasgow and Inverness.
* There is no extra cost for single occupancy.
* On booking please advise of any special requirements medical or dietary.
* Easy going walks of 1-5km will be undertaken.
* Walks are optional, stay close to the vehicle with one of the guides if not undertaking the walks.