THE SOLWAY WINTER
Discover the huge diversity of wildlife around the Solway Firth along with
the fascinating natural history of Hadrian's Wall and the Scottish Borders!
- Monday 4th - Friday 8th December 2023 - GET IN TOUCH
- led by Ewan & John Miles
- All inclusive package holiday - food, accommodation and wildlife tours.
- Stay at a 4 STAR HOTEL & SPA
- A small group experience of 6 or 7 guests
- 5 wildlife tours in and around the Solway Firth and the Scottish Borders.
- Over 40,000 Barnacle Geese wintering on the Solway and a plethora of other wildfowl species.
- Target raptor species include - Goshawk, Peregrine, Merlin, Hen Harrier and Red Kite.
- We will seek out one of the biggest Starling murmurations in the UK!
- Explore Hadrians Wall - a World Heritage Site.
- We will visit one of the top winter nature reserves in the UK - WWT Caerlaverock.
- Transport available to and from the local train station.
* There is a £100 single supplement cost
* On booking please advise of any special requirements medical or dietary
* Leisurely walks of 1-5km will be undertaken